This is IRCA approved course on OHSMS – ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Transition Training. This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011.The course includes understanding the elements of ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System, revised Annex SL framework of standard coupled with a practical approach to plan, effectively conduct and report first party, second party and third party audits of OHSMS which helps organizations to achieve their OH&S objectives and improve overall OH&S performance. The course focuses on imparting knowledge and developing skills in conducting audits of OHSMS effectively and independently as a team leader.
- To understand Annex SL framework of Management System
- To understand the overview of ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- To understand the difference between BS OHSAS 18001 : 2007 and ISO 45001 : 2018
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Occupational Health & Safety Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills of already certified Lead Auditors of BS OHSAS 18001 : 2007
Date and Time
Date : 1st and 2nd July 2020
Time : 9.00 am to 6.00 pm Both Days
Who should attend ?
- Individuals wishing to become certified auditors/lead auditors wishing to make career in OHSMS auditing who are already certified Lead Auditors of BS OHSAS 18001 : 2007 with IRCA course
- Safety officers, executives & managers who are already certified Lead Auditors of BS OHSAS 18001 : 2007 with IRCA course
- OHSMS management representatives who are already certified Lead Auditors of BS OHSAS 18001 : 2007 with IRCA course
- Occupational health & safety Consultants who are already certified Lead Auditors of BS OHSAS 18001 : 2007 with IRCA course
- All the participants must be certified lead auditors of BS OHSAS 18001 : 2007; cleared earlier IRCA certificated course having the evidence as Lead Auditor’s certificate
- All the delegates / participants are expected to have basic knowledge of the PDCA-cycle, the core elements of management systems, concepts of hazard identification, risk assessment and control, prevention of work-related injury, relevant national and local OH&S legislation and basic requirements of the ISO 45001
- All the delegates/participants must arrange their own hard copy / soft copy of ISO 45001:2018 standard which is required throughout the online program. This is essential requirement
- Also, availability of a hard / soft copy of ISO 19011:2018 standard with participants would be advisable but not essential
- All delegates/participants must have a laptop / desktop with front camera/ web camera, with uninterrupted internet connectivity with at least 1Mbps speed. This is also an essential requirement. The online program conduct will be in video (with audio) mode with all participants and trainer to ensure two way communication.
- Knowledge of English is essential
- IRCA Registration Scheme and benefits of becoming OHSMS Lead Auditor
- Annex SL framework
- Structure & Overview of ISO 45001:2018 with focus on changes from BS OHSAS 18001 : 2007
- Focus on legal and other requirement determination, update and compliance evaluation
- Refreshing concepts of OHSMS Auditing & Third Party Certification process
- Refreshing various phases of auditing such as audit planning , preparation, audit performance and reporting
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Lead Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Course Summary and Q&A
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written examination
- Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates/participants who attend entire duration of the course, in all the sessions and qualify in written examination.
- Please note, that the written examination cannot be conducted remotely. Written examination must be taken up within 180 days after completion of the course, at any of the nearest TUV Nord Offices, with a prior confirmation of at least two weeks in advance. The delegates / participants would be informed in detail about this in the training course.
9 Hours including break of 1 Hour Both Days
Rs. 11,000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.