- Understanding key Concepts, Issues to be addressed related to PII, Extensions to requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 for privacy information management System
- Implementation of above as per requirements of ISO/IEC 27701:2019
- Participative Learning using Presentation, Discussions, Workshops
- Understand the content of ISO/IEC 27701, both requirements and guidance and how it will improve your processing of PII
- Determine the effectiveness of an organization’s PIMS
- Understand how the standard maps to the privacy framework and principles in other ISO/IEC standards (e.g. 29100, 27018 and 29151) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Implementation issues
Date and Time
Date : 19th to 21st October'2020
Time : 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Who should attend ?
Personnel involved in the planning, implementation and maintenance of an ISO/IEC 27701, Top Management, PII-Controllers and PII-Processors, Internal Auditors, Consultants for PII, Auditors for PII.
Good Understanding / Familiarity with requirements of ISO 27001, ISO 27002
- Principles of ISO/IEC 27701 and the changes required to extend your ISO/IEC ISO/ IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) to include requirements for protecting personally identifiable information (PII) and provide a framework for a privacy information management system (PIMS).
- How the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 will provide the basis of an effective PIMS and provides guidance for PII-Controllers and/or PII-Processors.
- Identify the benefits to your organization of implementing an ISO/IEC 27701 PIMS
- Online Examination will be conducted at the end of the course
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
7 Hours Including break of 1 Hour
Rs. 14,000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.