This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011.The course includes understanding the elements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System coupled with a practical approach to plan , effectively conduct and report internal audits of QMS which becomes an enabler for continual improvement in the organization.
- To understand the overview of ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Quality Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage QMS internal audits effectively in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011
Date and Time
Date : 25th & 26th July 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Both Days
Who should attend ?
- Quality executives/managers QC/QA professionals
- Functional Heads
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of other management systems
- QMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses
- All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on Quality Management System & basic requirements of ISO 9001. Work experience in any work domain for about two years or more would be added advantage.
- All the delegates / participants must arrange their own hard copy of ISO 9001:2015 standard throughout the Webinar program. This is essential requirement. Also , availability of a copy of ISO 9000:2015 standard with participants would be advisable.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Introduction to ISO 9001, History
- Overview of changes in ISO 9001:2015 with focus on QMS planning, leadership, risk based thinking, performance evaluation & improvement
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits
- Internal audit planning & preparation
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Course Summary and Q&A
- Individual exercises during various modules
- Final on-line examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the written exam.
7 Hours including break of 1 Hour Each Day
Rs. 3500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.