Course provides with an overview of the Principles and Guidelines of Risk Management in accordance with the latest issue of ISO 31000:2018 Standard and clarifies the requirements laid down for preparing the framework for Risk Management, highlights the Risk Management Process including Risk Assessment, Risk Treatment and Recording & Reporting.
Course Objective is to make the participants aware of the process of Risk Management Techniques that they can implement in their organization to:
- Improve customer confidence and satisfaction
- Assure consistency of quality of goods and services
- Establish a proactive culture of prevention and improvement - Become successful by intuitively adopting a risk-based approach
Date and Time
Date : 25th April 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Senior and Middle level Managers and Executives from Management functions, Organization Strategy, Operations, Quality, Supply Chain, Planning, Finance etc., working in industry of any type,
- Policy makers from Academics, etc., who are involved in decision making activities for their organization.
- What is Risk
- What is Risk Based Thinking
2) History of ISO 31000:2018 and important changes from 2009 version
3) Risk Management Guidelines as per ISO 31000:2018
4) Risk Management Principles
5) Terms and Definitions
- Leadership and commitment
7) Risk Management Process
- Communication and Consultation
- Scope, context and criteria
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Treatment
- Monitoring and Review
- Recording and Reporting
8) Examples and Q & A session
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
6 Hours including break of 1 Hour
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.