This course is designed to meet the requirement of executives who are responsible for making decisions, setting and achieving objectives and improving the performance of their organizations. The course will help them in understanding the methodology of managing risks in accordance with ISO 31000:2018 Standard for Risk management.
The course is for organizations of all types and sizes which face external and internal factors and desire to create and protect their values.
The course includes class room sessions, coupled with syndicate exercises to enhance delegate participation and achieve learning objectives.
- To enable delegates understand the Principles, Framework and Process of Risk Management, including Risk assessment (identification, analysis, evaluation) and Risk treatment in accordance with ISO 31000:2018.
- To impart/enhance practical knowledge in Risk Management.
- To enable the delegates to carryout Risk Management in their organizations.
Date and Time
Date : 24th to 27th August 2020
Time : 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm All four days
Who should attend ?
- Senior Management Executives/ Departmental Heads/ Project Managers/ Operation Managers/ Quality Managers/ Supply Chain Managers/R&D Managers/ Finance Managers
- Middle Management Executives involved in Risk Management activities in their organizations
- What is Risk
- Brief history of ISO 31000
- Important changes in ISO 31000:2018 with respect to 2009 version
- Introduction to ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management - Guidelines
- Scope of the Standard
- Terms and Definitions
- Risk Management Principles
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Management Processes
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Mitigation or Risk Treatment
- Monitoring and Review
- Recording and Reporting
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course .
4 Hours all four days
Rs. 5000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.