This course is designed to provide basic inputs and good engineering practices of the industry for optimum piping layout/routing for above and below ground, selection of piping material, understanding of various types of stresses to be considered in piping, selection and location pipe supports.
This course will give basic inputs to delegates regarding routing good piping layout, understand various stresses involved, location and types of supports, so this know how, will help them in day to day functions in piping to confirm good engineering practices and ensure compliance.
Date and Time
Date : 6th July 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Design Engineers, Draftsman
- QA/QC, Fabrication Engineers & Managers
- Piping construction & Inspection Engineers
- Marketing & Estimation Engineers / Managers
- Representatives of Piping Industry
- Contractors and consultants
- Piping layout guidelines
- General practices for optimum routing
- P & I drawings & critical line list study
- Pipe rack general design guidelines
- Basic design engineering workflow
- Detailed design & construction drawings
- Material specifications & selection
- Standard pipe fittings & selection
- Piping stress analysis introduction
- Piping support types & selection
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.