This introductory course provides basic information of inspection of Steel Casting as required by National / International standards and Good Foundry Practices to produce casting in compliance to customer, Purchase Specification and applicable Code / Standards requirements.
Bring in familiarity with Good Foundry Practice, help to understand the requirements of National and International standards, with reference to Visual& Dimensional Inspection, Destructive & Non-destructive Testing, Heat Treatment and issue of Manufacturer Inspection / Test Certificate.
Date and Time
Date : 15th April 2020
Time : 11.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
QA / QC Engineers, Managers, Production Engineers / Managers, Inspection engineers, Supervisors from Foundries.
- Good Foundry Practices for Moulding, Melting, Pattern Design
- Test Pieces
- Chemical testing by basic wet method & Spectro analysis and respective standard specimens
- Heat Treatment requirements for carbon steel, alloy steel, SS and Duplex materials
- Destructive testing Tensile, Impact Testing Hardness and IGC basic requirements
- NDE RT, MT, PT, UT and VT Basic procedure requirements and Acceptance criteria
- Dimensional Inspection
- Pickling passivation basic information’s Inspection Certificates 3.1 & 3.2 Basic requirements
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.