FAMI-QS is the worldwide Quality and Feed Safety Management System for the sector of Specialty Feed Ingredients. The training aims to provide participants with the information they need regarding the requirements of the FAMI-QS Version 6. This includes a discussion of the steps required by sites to be ready for the transition. We will cover the following:
- FAMI-QS Certification System Version 6
- Requirements of the FAMI-QS Code
- New documents explained
- Provide a basic understanding of FAMI QS Ver. 6
- Understand the high level structure
Date and Time
Date : 9th April 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supplier Chain Managers in feed industry
- Supervisors, Feed Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in Product and Process Design & Development and Safety in feed sector
- Production Executives involved in Feed Safety Management System activities
- FAMIQS - History
- Scope of FAMIQS Ver. 6
- Main Components
- High level structure
- Pre Requisite Programs
- Crisis Management :Food Safety
- Incident Change control
- Supplier Assurance Programs
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1750/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.