The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the Industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
- To refresh/review/understand the structure & requirements of SA 8000:2014
- To understand SA 8000:2014 in context of international human rights / local laws
- Learn key concepts in assessing work place using SA 8000:2014
- To impart/enhance social accountability auditing skills
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage SAMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidelines of ISO 19011:2018
Date and Time
Date : 1st and 2nd June 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Both Days
Who should attend ?
- Health & Safety representatives
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional social accountability coordinators
- Social Performance Team (SPT) Members
- Consultants of Social Accountability Management System
- Personnel involved in :
- Organization’s CSR activities & industrial relations
- Framing Human Resource policies
- Supplier / manpower Contractor selection
- Making decisions which affect the Social performance of the work place
- Requirements of SA 8000 :2014 Standard.
- Factories Act/ Local Laws
- HR Policies
- Work experience in any work domain for about one year or more would be added advantage. A
- ll delegates / participants must arrange their own hard / soft copy of SA 8000:2014 Standard, Performance Indicator Annex and Guidance document.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Background and History
- SA 8000:2014 Contents, Definitions, Scope, Requirements & Assessment Criteria, Applicable Legal Laws
- Auditing – General Requirements
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits
- Phases of audit : audit planning, audit preparation, audit performance & review, audit reporting & audit follow-up
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises Course summary
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the written exam.
7 Hours including 1 hour break Each Day
Rs. 5000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.