The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experiences through discussions for better understanding of the requirements specified in ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Implementation, Effective execution, Monitoring and Successful process.
- After successful completion of the course, the participants will have knowledge and skill to,
- Understand and interpret about the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Develop, Implement and Monitor the Laboratory Management system as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Testing and Calibration Laboratory
- Plan, manage, execute, monitor and maintain the internal audit process of Testing and Calibration Laboratory as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017 to ensure effective implementation of the requirements
- Improvement in laboratories operation and system management
Date and Time
Date : 24th to 27th June 2020
Time : 9.00 am to 5.00 pm all four days
Who should attend ?
- Directors, Lab Owners, Laboratory Managers, Scientists, Engineers, Auditors, Technicians and Consultants
- Personnel of ISO/IEC 17025 accredited and applicant laboratories
- Personnel responsible for technical or quality management of testing or calibration laboratories
- All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on laboratory practices. Reasonable awareness on measurement uncertainties & basic requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 may be an added advantage.
- All the delegates / participants must arrange their own hard copy of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard throughout the Online Training Program. This is essential requirement. Also, availability of a copy of ISO/ IEC 17025:2017 standard with participants would be advisable.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Introduction Global Perspective for Accreditation Requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – General Requirements, Structural
- Requirements, Resource Requirements, Process Requirements and Management System Requirements
- Consists of System Implementation as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Requirements on Impartiality, Structure and effective operation of Laboratory with aptitude including documentation process.
- Involve planning, performing, executing and monitoring the Internal Audit Process to ensure competence lab operation and its activities
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the online examination.
8 Hours including 1 hour break Each Day
Rs. 12000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.