This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in IATF 16949. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to increase delegate participation and thereby increase the awareness to the IATF 16949 standard and improve auditing skills to meet the requirements of Standard.
To develop understanding on:
- Key changes in requirements
- Focus of IATF and salient features of IATF 16949
- Interpretation of Changed requirement
- Guidance on SI and FAQs
- To be able to understand the new terms used (like Risk-based thinking, Interested Parties Requirements, Total Productive Maintenance [TPM], Automotive Process Approach, etc.)
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor.
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011 and requirements of IATF 16949
Date and Time
Date : 17th - 19th September 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm All Days
Who should attend ?
- Quality Executives/Managers in Automotive Supply Chain
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of ‘TS 16949’
- QMS/TS 16949 Consultants
- Production Executives
- All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles, concepts & basic requirements of IATF 16949:2016 & ISO 9001:2015
- All the delegates / participants must arrange their own hard copy of IATF – 16949: 2016 standard throughout the Online Program. This is essential requirement.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Salient features of IATF 16949
- Major changes with reference to ISO/TS 16949:2009 (& ISO 9001:2008)
- Focus of IATF 16949
- Transition strategy
- Specific requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- Guidance on implementing the changes to QMS
- Exercise -1 Quiz
- Process approach in auditing
- Exercise-2 on process approach
- Introduction to Internal Audit
- Exercise-3 on identifying clauses of IATF 16949
- Phases of audit 1 & 2
- Exercise-4 on ‘preparation for audit'
- Phases of audit 3 & 4
- Exercise-5 on ‘evaluating audit findings’
- Phase of audit 5
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the online exam.
7 Hours including 1 hour break Each Day
Rs. 6500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.