This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in OHS auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor.
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage OHSMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011.
Date and Time
Date : 5th to 8th August 2020
Time : 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm All four days
Who should attend ?
- Safety executives/managers, Operational
- Managers Management representatives,
- Existing internal auditors of BS OHSAS 18001
- Occupational Health and Safety Consultants
- All delegates should have an awareness on Occupational Health & Safety aspects with due consideration to Occupational Health and Safety Hazards, associated risks & basic requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
- All the delegates / participants must arrange their own hard copy of ISO 45001:2018 standard throughout the Webinar program. This is essential requirement. Also, availability of a copy of ISO 45001:2018 standard with participants would be advisable.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Overview of changes in ISO 45001:2018 with focus on context & planning, Leadership and Workers Participation and Consultation, risk based thinking, Hazard identification & assessment of risk, performance evaluation & improvement
- Concept of OHSMS auditing
- Auditing principles
- Internal audit planning & preparation
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Written examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the written exam.
4 Hours all four days
Rs. 5000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.