- To enable the delegates to understand Key concepts in Information Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage ISMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011
The essential objective of this course is to refresh and/or review the structure & basic requirements of ISO 27001 & enable the company employees to plan & conduct the internal audit to improve the effectiveness of ISMS & add value to the organization. It also helps people to get an opportunity to enhance their auditing skills & demonstrate compliance to the standard’s requirement.
Date and Time
Date : 28th & 29th October'2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Both Days
Who should attend ?
- Management representatives
- Information Security Consultants Personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses
- Delegates who wish to become competent internal auditor for ISMS
- Delegates implementing ISMS in their organization
- All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles, concepts & basic requirements of ISO 27001:2013
- All the delegates / participants must arrange their own hard copy of ISO 27001:2013 standard throughout the Webinar program. This is essential requirement.
- Knowledge of English is essential
- Introduction to ISO 27001
- Overview of ISO 27001:2013 requirements
- ISM Policy & its application
- ISMS documentation structure
- Risk Assessment
- Statement of Applicability
- Introduction to auditing
- Internal Audit - its objectives & merits & issues, Definition of Audit, types of audits, auditing principles
- Audit planning – 1st, 2nd & 3rd party – Audit preparation – Document Review, preparation of working documents, checklist, audit plan & audit program
Day - 2
- Use of Checklists
- Audit Performance – opening meeting, audit objective, communication during audit
- Collecting & verifying information
- Conducting interviews, questioning techniques, examination of evidence
- Audit finding, non-conformity, audit conclusion
- Audit Reporting & follow-up – Audit Report & its contents/approval/distribution/retention, audit follow-up
- Auditor competence
- Online Examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the online exam.
7 Hours including 1 hour break Each Day
Rs. 5000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.