This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
- To define a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Explain why a BCMS is important and how it can benefit your organization
- Recognize the key concepts and structure of ISO 22301:2019
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor.
Date and Time
Date : 18th to 19th September 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Both Days
Who should attend ?
- Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Any Individual who audits, maintain for ISO 22301 BCMS process
- BCMS Consultants
- All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on Business Continuity management systems concepts & basic requirements of ISO 22301:2012/19.
- All the delegates / participants must arrange their own hard copy of ISO 22301:2019 standard throughout the Webinar program. This is essential requirement.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Introduction to ISO 22301
- Overview of changes in ISO 22301:2019 leadership, risk based thinking, performance evaluation & improvement,
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits
- Internal audit planning & preparation,
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Written examination & summing-up
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the online exam.
7 Hours including 1 hour break Each Day
Rs. 6000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.