ISO 22000 specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption.As the World changes with increased prominence of services, globalization, more complex supply chains, increased interested parties’ expectations as well as information availability, all ISO Standards as well are being re structured with greater focus on Sustainability and increased risk-based thinking. In line with the same, ISO 22000 was revised for the first time in the year 2018. This course has been designed with an aim of providing an overview of the Requirements of the Revised Standard ISO 22000:2018, the Major Differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018 along with more focus on Risk Based Thinking & Auditing Techniques.
- To make delegates understand the need for Changes to the previous ISO Standards.
- To make delegates understand the (new) High Level Structure of ISO Standards.
- To develop understanding on the basic requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- To enable delegates to focus understanding on risk based thinking.
- To understand transition plan for upgradation to v 2018 for already certified companies.
- To provide an Overview of the Key Differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018.
- To give Delegates an overview of How to Audit the Requirements of the new Revised Standard.
Date and Time
Date : 26th & 27th June 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Both Days
Who should attend ?
- Management Representative(s) / Food Safety Team Leader( s)
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers actively involved in ensuring Food Safety Conformance.
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Regulatory Personnel
- All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles & concepts & basic requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- Knowledge of English is essential
- All the delegates / participants must arrange their own hard copy of ISO 22000:2018 standard throughout the Webinar program. This is essential requirement. Also, availability of a copy of ISO 22000:2018 standard with participants would be advisable.
Annex SL – High level structure
Interpretation of ISO 22000:2018 requirements viz. Context of organization & understanding requirements of interested parties, process approach, leadership, risk based thinking, support processes including documentation requirements, operations, performance evaluation & improvement
Transition plan for upgradation to new standard
Differences between ISO 22000:2005 & ISO 22000:2018.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the written exam.
7 Hours including 1 hour break Each Day
Rs. 3500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.