This program is designed to create an awareness on ISO 21001:2018 Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS) to the professionals from Pre-school to university to vocational training and coaching to help them make appropriate decision on adopting EOMS in their organizations.
Relevance: There is a critical and continuous need for educational organizations to evaluate the degree to which they meet the expectations of learners and other beneficiaries, Learning providers now need to adapt to these new ways of working while at the same time providing a high level of service and to improve their ability to continue to do so.
- To enable delegates to understand the importance of Educational Organizations Management System.
- To help build a stronger education sector and provide positive effects.
- To enable delegates to understand the structure & requirements of ISO 21001:2018.
- To understand robust process approach and risk based thinking.
- To understand the implementation aspects of the EOMS and related benefits to the organization.
Date and Time
Date : 3rd October 2020
Time : 10.30 am to 12.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Decision makers on adaptation of ISO 21001:2018
- Implementers of Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS)
- Heads of Institutions/Principals/Professors/Admin managers /Teaching Staff
- Management representatives and/or functional EOMS coordinators
- Senior Management Personnel in Education Sector
- Consultants of EOMS
All delegates are expected to have some understanding on process approach and quality management principles.
- Introduction to ISO 21001:2018
- Process approach, PDCA concept, Risk based thinking, structure of ISO 21001:2018
- P-D-C-A approach
- Risk based thinking
- Learners and other beneficiaries requirements
- Relevant interested parties satisfaction
- Operational planning & control
- Performance evaluation & improvement
- Annex SL Structure and a common framework
- Integration in documentation and implementation
- Question Answer Session
Free of cost
Registration will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.