This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011. The course focuses on imparting knowledge and developing skills in conducting audits of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 (Integrated management System) effectively and independently as internal auditor. The course includes sessions coupled with syndicate exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018) auditing.
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor.
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018) internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011.
Date and Time
Date : 20th to 23rd July 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm All Four Days
Who should attend ?
- Implementers of IMS
- Internal auditors of IMS
- Quality managers / EHS Managers
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional QSHE coordinators
- Consultants of QMS, EMS & OHSMS
- All the delegates/participants must arrange their own hard copy / soft copy of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 standard required throughout the online program. This is an essential requirement.
- Also , availability of a hard / soft copy of ISO 9000:2015 standard with participants would be advisable but not essential.
- All delegates/participants must have a laptop / desktop, with uninterrupted internet connectivity with at least 512Kbps speed. This is also an essential requirement.
- All delegates are expected to have knowledge on Operational processes, Aspects & Impacts, Life cycle process, Hazards & risks.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Course introduction
- Introduction to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 with brief history
- PDCA/Process approach/Quality management principles/Risk based thinking
- Overview with specific focus covering ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 on: Context, Leadership, Process approach Risk based thinking, Life cycle thinking Consultation & participation of workers, Operational planning & control, Performance evaluation & improvement
- Overview of applicable EOHS legislations in India
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits
- Internal audit planning & preparation,
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Written examination & summing-up
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the online examination.
7 Hours Each Day
Rs. 6500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.