To enable the delegates to understand Key concepts in Food Safety System Certification (FSSC 22000) V5 auditing.
To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor.
To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage FSMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011.
The essential objective of this course is to refresh and/or review the structure & basic requirements of FSSC 22000 V5 & enable the company employees to plan & conduct the internal audit to improve the effectiveness of FSMS & add value to the organization. It also helps people to get an opportunity to enhance their auditing skills & demonstrate compliance to the standard’s requirement.
Date and Time
Date : 30th & 31st July 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Both Days
Who should attend ?
- Food Safety Team Leader(s)
- Food Safety Management System Consultants / Personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses
- Delegates who wish to become competent internal auditor for FSSC 22000 V5.
- Delegates implementing FSSC 22000 V5 in their organization
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization FSSC system.
- Delegates who wish to implement & improve food safety management system based on FSSC 22000 Version 5 in their organization.
- All the delegates / participants are expected to have basic knowledge of the PDCA-cycle, the core elements of management systems, concepts of hazard identification, risk assessment and control, Types of Food Safety Hazards, relevant Statutory & Regulatory FSMS legislation and requirements of ISO 22000:2018, ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 as well as the FSSC 22000 Additional Scheme Requirements (as per Version 5).
- All the delegates/participants must arrange their own hard copy / soft copy of ISO 22000:2018, ISO/TS 22002-1:2009, FSSC 22000 Additional Scheme Requirements (as per Version 5) and ISO 19011:2018 standard(s) required throughout the online program. This is an essential requirement.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Introduction to FSSC 22000 V5
- History of Food Safety
- Overview of FSSC 22000 V5 requirements
- Annex SL – High level structure
- ISO 22000:2018 Requirements - viz. Context of organization & understanding requirements of interested parties, process approach, leadership, risk based thinking, support processes including documentation requirements, operations, performance evaluation & improvement.
- ISO/TS 22002-1:2009
Day - 2
- FSSC 22000 Additional Requirements
- Introduction to auditing
- Internal Audit - its objectives & merits & issues, Definition of Audit, types of audits, auditing principles
- Audit planning – 1st, 2nd & 3rd party – Audit preparation – Document Review, preparation of working documents, checklist, audit plan & audit program
- Use of Checklists
- Audit Performance – opening meeting, audit objective, communication during audit
- Collecting & verifying information
- Conducting interviews, questioning techniques, examination of evidence
- Audit finding, non-conformity, audit conclusion
- Audit Reporting & follow-up – Audit Report & its contents/approval/distribution/retention, audit follow-up
- Auditor competence
- Online Examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the online exam.
7 Hours including 1 hour break Each Day
Rs. 4000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.