The major features of this training module are:
- To understand AS 9100 requirements & their applications in organization’s Quality Management system processes.
- To know about Internal auditing, different types of audits, qualities of an auditor.
To develop understanding on:
- AS9100 requirements clause wise.
- Applicability of AS9100 requirements.
- Aerospace Specific requirements e.g. Operational Risk management, Configuration management, Counterfeit part management & Product safety.
- Value addition by each and every employee in the organization for implementation of AS 9100 requirements.
- Auditing types, techniques.
- Different auditing tools – Checklist, collection of audit evidences etc.
- Qualities of an Auditor.
- Questioning techniques which can be used for effective auditing.
Date and Time
Date : 19th and 20th June 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Both Days
Who should attend ?
All the employees of the organization including:
- Becoming competent internal auditors for aerospace QMS
- Implementing aerospace QMS based on requirements of AS 9100 in their organization
- Attending higher level courses such as Lead Auditor Course
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional quality coordinators
- Delegates attending this training to have prior knowledge of quality management principles & basic requirements of ISO 9001 standards.
- ll the delegates / participants must arrange their own hard/ soft copy of AS 9100: 2016 Rev D standard throughout the Online Program. This is essential requirement.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
-Introduction of AS9100 standard:
- I-Cop Scheme & OASIS
- AS9100 Journey till now
-AS9100 requirements clause wise:
- Emphasis on AS specific requirements under clause no 8
- Examples / real-time scenarios and discussion on AS9100 requirements
-Audits & its types:
- Understanding audits & its elements through ISO 19011:2018 glossary
- Types of audits
-Tools for Auditing:
- Collection of evidences, its techniques
-Non-conformity; approach towards a good NCR writing
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the online exam.
7 Hours including 1 hour break Each Day
Rs. 5000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.