This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011.The course includes understanding the elements of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System coupled with a practical approach to plan, effectively conduct and report internal audits of Integrated Management Systems which becomes an enabler for continual improvement in the organization.
- To understand the overview of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 – Environment Management System and Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Integrated Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor T
- o enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage IMS internal audits as per ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 effectively in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011
Date and Time
Date : 27th to 29th May 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm All Three Days
Who should attend ?
- EHS executives/managers,QC/QA professionals , Safety / Security Heads , Maintenance function heads
- Functional / Departmental Heads
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of other management systems
- Environmental and Safety Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses
- All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on Environmental Management System and Occupational Health & Safety Management & basic requirements of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Work experience in any work domain for about two years or more would be added advantage.
- All the delegates / participants must arrange their own hard / soft copies of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 standards throughout the Webinar program. This is essential requirement.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Introduction to ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 , History,
- Overview of changes in ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 with focus on IMS planning, leadership, risk based thinking, performance evaluation & improvement,
- Understanding key concepts such as Life Cycle perspective in EMS and Key concept of Safety, Hazard and OH&S Risks and opportunities in OH&SMS,
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits,
- Internal audit planning & preparation,
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities,
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities,
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Course Summary and Q&A
- Individual exercises during various modules,
- Final on-line examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the online examination.
7 Hours including break of 1 Hour Each Day
Rs. 5000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.