Taking through the API 936 requirements in structured way to make delegates familiar to refractory materials & Installation, testing requirements, refractory dry-out process, inspection of installed refractory lining, a Case Study on failure and resolution post investigation.
Help to understand API 936 requirements reference to Installation Quality Control, material, Personnel, equipment qualification, and inspection procedure from material to installation.
Date and Time
Date : 12th May 2020
Time : 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA/QC, Production Engineers / Managers of the manufacturing plant where refractory used as insulating material
- Site Engineers, Site in-charges, Site inspection Engineer / Manager, project Engineers / Managers, who work with refractory installation
- Refractory Material Manufacturer’s QC/Production Engineer,
- Representatives of manufacturers who use refractory as insulating material
- Scope, Normative Reference, Terms and Definitions
- Quality Control Elements
- Responsibilities of Owner, Contractor, Inspector, Manufacturer/Supplier
- Inspector’s Qualifications
- Materials – Properties, Storage, Packing, Marking, Anchor, Etc.
- Qualifications & Testing – Testing and Test Procedure, Qualification Testing for Pre-shipment/Installation Procedure and Crew (Installer)/ Production-Run, Specimen Preparation.
- Installation/Execution – Surface Preparation, Water Quality, Application Temperature, Metal/Organic Fiber, Interruption of Application, Curing, Repairs
- Dry out_ Procedure and Schedule.
- Direction to refer applicable API/ASTM/SSPC/NACE Standards, etc.
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.