This introductory course provides information on definitions, role & responsibilities, specific aspects to be considered during in service inspection of various stages, tests due repair & alteration and give insight in to damage mechanism.
This course help delegate to understand basic requirements and concepts of API 510 Pressure vessel Inspection code In-service Inspection, Rating, Repair and alteration of the Pressure vessels under operation in structured way.
Date and Time
Date : 11th May 2020
Time : 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- Engineers seeking API 510-Pressure Vessel Inspector Qualification,
- QA / QC, Production Engineers/ Managers of Pressure vessel Manufacturers
- Maintenance, Service Engineers / Managers from process Industries
- Representatives of Refinery & Petrochemical Industry
- Applicability of API 510 Pressure Vessel Code.
- Understanding concept / Terms / Definitions
- Owner / User Inspection Role
- Inspection Plans and Minimum Contents
- Understanding of Damage Mechanisms and Failure modes.
- Types of Inspection,
- Inspection Data Evaluation and Analysis
- Repair & Alteration definition and determination
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Pneumatic Pressure Test
- Inspection during Installation and Service Change
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.