Newly published FSSC VER 5 (The Foundation Food Safety System Certification 22000 ) offers a complete certification Scheme for the auditing and certification of Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) and Quality Management System (QMS) for the whole supply chain.
This program is specially designed keeping in mind above requirement to equip participants with an overview of FSSC requirements.
- Provides a basic understanding of the changes to FSSC Version 5
- Understand the high level structure
Date and Time
Date : 13th March 2020
Time : 11.00 am to 13.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supplier Chain Managers
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in Product and Process Design & Development and Safety
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities.
- FSSC 22000- History
- Scope of FSSC 22000
- Main Components
- High level structure of ISO 22000:2018 - Why the change
- Pre Requisite Programs
- FSSC additional requirements
Softcopy of Certificate of Participation will be issued on attending entire duration of Webinar.
Rs. 1000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.