As per FSSAI recently FOSTAC trainings is approved for virtual mode, as an ‘training partner‘ we are following the guidelines & ensure the module meets the expectations in terms of being interactive & create an team involvement.
Understanding the requirements of “FOSTAC-Advance catering” with examples or case studies for better understanding. The key objective would be ‘understand the importance of food safety for all FBO as per the guidance manual of FSSAI for catering. The session also includes the “guidelines for FBO during Covid-19 as per FSSAI “
Date and Time
Date : 1st October 2020
Time : 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Who should attend ?
- Any FBO in Catering / Cafeteria / Hotels & Restaurant / Food Retail / Food Transport
- Admin /HR executive handling canteen operations
- Facilities management team /IT parks/Techno parks
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in cooking or service
- Suppliers who play an key role in process of catering
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Introduction of FSSAI/FOSTAC/FOSCORIS
- Understanding food safety as per FSSAI
- Understanding types of hazards & their impact on food safety
- Understanding Schedule IV requirements for
- Cleaning & sanitation
- Personal hygiene & personal Behaviour
- Support services like pest control/ management support/audit/testing/documentation
- Control of operations including FSMS plan/ key requirements of process flow & SOP
- FSMS plan as per FSSAI
- HACCP – understanding basics
- Requirements of FBO for Covid-19 prevention
FSSAI will issue the certificates of successful completion to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & clear online assessment
8 Hours including break of 1 hour
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.