This course is designed to provide basics inputs like, basics of heat exchangers, classification on the basis of construction and application, minimum defined sizing and tolerances as per Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association (TEMA) standard.
This course will give basic inputs to all personnel involved in construction / use of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, make them understand and implement specific requirements of the Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association (TEMA) standard during day to day activities and ensure compliance.
Date and Time
Date : 15th June 2020
Time : 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
The intended audience for this course includes:
- QA / QC, Production, Fabrication, Engineers & Managers
- Inspection Engineers, Independent QC Consultant
- Design Engineers, Draftsman
- Marketing & Estimation Engineers/ Managers
- Representatives of process industry
- Basics, type and application to Heat Exchanger
- What is TEMA Standard, Scope of TEMA, Definition of TEMA Class “R” , ”C” & “B”
- Heat Exchanger Nomenclature, Type Designation, Components of Heat Exchanger
- Heat Exchanger Specification Sheet
- General Requirement of Design Pressure, Testing & Metal Temperature
- Corrosion Allowances
- Tube Lengths, U Tube requirements, Tube Pattern, Tube pitch
- Shell and Cover Minimum thickness requirements
- Baffle types, thickness & clearances, tube holes in baffles
- Floating Head types
- Gasket type & Materials, Partition Gaskets, Gasket joint details
- Tube sheet minimum thickness, configurations, steps for thickness calculation procedure as per Appendix-A
- Tube hole diameter & tolerances, tube hole finish and tube hole grooving
- Expanded Tube-to-tube sheet joints (percentage of expansion, length of expansion, tube projection), Welded tube-to-tube sheet joint
- Tube sheet Partition Grooves, Tube sheet Pullying Eyes, Clad & Faced tube sheets
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.