This is CQI / IRCA approved course on EMS – ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training. This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021.The course includes understanding the elements of ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System coupled with a practical approach to plan, effectively conduct and report first party, second party and third party audits of EMS which helps organizations to achieve their environmental objectives and improve overall environmental performance. The course focuses on imparting knowledge and developing skills in conducting audits of EMS effectively and independently as a team leader.
- To understand the overview of ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Environment Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Lead Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage EMS audits effectively in accordance with the principles & guidelines of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021
- To enhance the technical and behavioral competency in conducting effective EMS audits as Lead Auditor
Date and Time
Date : 6th to 10th July 2020
Time : 9.00 am to 6.00 pm All Five Days
Who should attend ?
- Individuals wishing to become certified auditors/lead auditors wishing to make career in EMS auditing.
- Environment engineers / officers / executives / managers.
- EMS management representative
- Existing internal auditors of EMS
- Environment Consultants
- All delegates/participants should have reasonably good understanding on Environment Management System, basic requirements of ISO 14001:2015 & environmental sustainable development. Additionally, they are also required to have an awareness on environmental aspects with due consideration to emissions into air and water, consumption of energy, release on to land, use of raw materials and natural resources.
- All the delegates/participants must arrange their own hard copy / soft copy of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011:2018 standards required throughout the online program. This is an essential requirement.
- All delegates/participants must have a laptop / desktop with front camera/ web camera, with uninterrupted internet connectivity with at least 1Mbps speed. This is also an essential requirement. Online program will be conducted in video (with audio) mode with all participants and trainer to ensure two way communications.
- All delegates must furnish any one copy of valid government documents for photo verification like Driving License / Passport / Unique Identification copy (Aadhaar card copy), during registration for the course. The same shall be presented in original during the course and at the time of examination. This is an essential requirement.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- CQI / IRCA Registration Scheme and benefits of becoming EMS Lead Auditor
- Annex SL framework
- Structure & Overview of ISO 14001:2015 with focus on EMS planning, leadership, risk based thinking, performance evaluation & continual improvement,
- Understanding Life Cycle perspective in Environmental Management System,
- Focus compliance obligation determination, update and compliance evaluation,
- Introduction to EMS Auditing & Third Party Certification process,
- Audit basics : Definitions, audit principles and types of audits,
- Audit planning & preparation,
- Conducting on-site audit & audit reporting,
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities,
- Lead Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation,
- Course Summary and Q&A,
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback,
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback,
- Written examination.
- Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates/participants who attend entire duration of the course, in all the sessions and qualify in written examination.
- Please note, that the written examination cannot be conducted remotely. Written examination must be taken up within 180 days (from the start of the course), at any of the nearest TUV India Offices, with a prior confirmation of at least two weeks in advance.
9 Hours including break of 1 Hour Each Day
Rs. 20,000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.