This is a CQI/IRCA approved course on FSSC 22000 V5 Lead Auditor Training. This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors in accordance with ISO-TS 22003 & ISO 19011.The course includes understanding the elements of FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification coupled with a practical approach to plan, effectively conduct and report first party, second party and third party audits of FSMS which helps organizations to achieve their Food Safety objectives and improve overall Food Safety performance. The course focuses on imparting knowledge and developing skills in conducting audits of an FSMS effectively and independently as a team leader.
- To understand the overview of FSSC 22000 V5 – Food Safety System Certification
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Food Safety System Certification auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Lead Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage FSMS audits effectively in accordance with the principles & guidelines of ISO 19011 and ISO-TS 22003
- To enhance the technical and behavioral competency in conducting effective FSMS audits as Lead Auditor
Date and Time
Date : 9th to 13th June 2020
Time : 9.00 am to 6.00 pm All Five Days
Who should attend ?
- Individuals wishing to become certified auditors/lead auditors wishing to make career in FSMS auditing
- Food Safety officers, executives & managers
- Food Safety Team Leader(s) of respective Organizations
- Existing internal auditors of FSMS / FSSC 22000
- Food Safety consultants
- All the delegates / participants are expected to have basic knowledge of the PDCA-cycle, the core elements of management systems, concepts of hazard identification, risk assessment and control, Types of Food Safety Hazards, relevant Statutory & Regulatory FSMS legislation and requirements of the ISO 22000:2018, ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 as well as the FSSC 22000 Additional Scheme Requirements (as per Version 5).
- All the delegates/participants must arrange their own hard copy / soft copy of ISO 22000:2018, ISO/TS 22002-1:2009, FSSC 22000 Additional Scheme Requirements (as per Version 5) and ISO 19011:2018 standard(s) required throughout the online program. This is an essential requirement.
- All delegates/participants must have a laptop / desktop with front camera/ web camera, with uninterrupted internet connectivity with at least 1Mbps speed. This is also an essential requirement. The online program will be conducted in video (with audio) mode with all participants and trainer to ensure two way communications.
- All delegates to furnish any one copy of valid government documents for photo verification like Driving License / Passport / Unique Identification copy (Aadhaar card copy), during registration for the course. The same shall be presented in original during the course and at the time of examination. This is an essential requirement.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- CQI/IRCA Registration Scheme and benefits of becoming FSSC Lead Auditor
- Annex SL framework
- Structure & Overview of FSSC 22000 V5 with focus on FSMS planning, leadership, risk based thinking, performance evaluation & continual improvement,
- Focus on legal and other requirement determination, update and compliance evaluation,
- Introduction to FSMS Auditing & Third Party Certification process,
- Audit basics : Definitions, audit principles and types of audits,
- Audit planning & preparation,
- Conducting on-site audit & audit reporting,
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities,
- Lead Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation,
- Course Summary and Q&A,
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback,
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback,
- Written examination
- Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates/participants who attend entire duration of the course, qualify in the Continuous Assessment as well as in the written examination.
- Please note, that the written examination cannot be conducted remotely. Written examination must be taken up within 180 days (from the start of the course), at any of the nearest TUV India Offices, with a prior confirmation of at least two weeks in advance.
9 Hours including break of 1 Hour Each Day
Rs. 20,000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.