This is CQI/IRCA approved course on EnMS – ISO 50001:2018 Lead Auditor Training. This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021. The course includes understanding the elements of ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System coupled with a practical approach to plan, effectively conduct and report first party, second party and third party audits of EnMS which helps organizations to achieve their Energy objectives & targets and improve overall Energy performance. The course focuses on imparting knowledge and developing skills in conducting audits of EnMS effectively and independently as a team leader.
- To understand the overview of ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management System
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Energy Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Lead Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage EnMS audits effectively in accordance with principles & guidelines of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021
- To enhance the technical and behavioral competency in conducting effective EnMS audits as Lead Auditor
Date and Time
Date : 12th to 16th October'2020
Time : 9.00 am to 6.00 pm All Five Days
Who should attend ?
- Individuals wishing to become certified auditors/lead auditors wishing to make career in EnMS auditing
- Sustainability executives & managers
- EnMS management representative
- Existing internal auditors of EnMS
- Energy Auditors / consultants
- Personnel wishing to make career in Energy Management System Auditing
- All the delegates / participants are expected to have basic knowledge of the PDCA-cycle, the core elements of management systems, concepts of Energy, Energy Review, Energy Baseline, Energy Performance Indicators, relevant national and local Energy legislation and requirements of the ISO 50001:2018.
- All the delegates/participants must arrange their own hard copy / soft copy of ISO 50001:2018 and ISO 19011:2018 standards required throughout the online program. This is an essential requirement.
- All delegates/participants must have a laptop / desktop with front camera/ web camera, with uninterrupted internet connectivity with at least 1Mbps speed. This is also an essential requirement. The online program will be conducted in video (with audio) mode with all participants and trainer to ensure two way communications.
- All delegates to furnish any one copy of valid government documents for photo verification like Driving License / Passport / Unique Identification copy (Aadhaar card copy), during registration for the course. The same shall be presented in original during the course and at the time of examination. This is an essential requirement.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- CQI/IRCA Registration Scheme and benefits of becoming EnMS Lead Auditor
- Annex SL framework
- Structure & Overview of ISO 50001:2018 with focus on EnMS planning, leadership, risk based thinking, performance evaluation & continual improvement
- Focus on legal and other requirement determination, update and compliance evaluation
- Introduction to EnMS Auditing & Third Party Certification process
- Audit basics : Definitions, audit principles and types of audits
- Audit planning & preparation
- Conducting on-site audit & audit reporting
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Lead Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Course Summary and Q&A
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written examination
- Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates/participants who attend entire duration of the course, in all the sessions and qualify in written examination.
- Please note, that the written examination cannot be conducted remotely. Written examination must be taken up within 180 days (from the start of the course), at any of the nearest TUV India Offices, with a prior confirmation of at least two weeks in advance.
9 Hours including break of 1 Hour Each Day
Rs. 20,000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.