This is CQI/IRCA approved course on ISMS – ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training. This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021. The course includes understanding the elements of ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System coupled with a practical approach to plan, effectively conduct and report first party, second party and third party audits of ISMS which helps organizations to achieve their ISMS objectives and improve overall ISMS performance. The course focuses on imparting knowledge and developing skills in conducting audits of ISMS effectively and independently as a team leader.
To understand the overview of ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System
To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Information Security Management System auditing
To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Lead Auditor
To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage ISMS audits effectively in accordance with the principles & guidelines of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021
To enhance the technical and behavioral competency in conducting effective ISMS audits as Lead Auditor.
Date and Time
Date : 27th to 31st July 2020
Time : 9.00 am to 6.00 pm All Five Days
Who should attend ?
- Individuals wishing to become certified auditors/lead auditors wishing to make career in ISMS auditing.
- Information security managers / leaders.
- ISMS management representatives
- Individuals responsible for managing the audit programs in their organization
- Departmental / functional information security coordinators
- Existing internal auditors of ISMS
- Information Security Management System Consultants
- All the delegates / participants are expected to have basic knowledge of the principles and concepts for information security management systems including awareness of the need for information security, responsibilities, management commitments, using results of risk assessments and incorporation security as an essential element of information networks and systems are just as recommended as the knowledge of the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 and terms and definitions as given in ISO/IEC 27000. Additionally, the knowledge and understanding of the PDCA cycle will support a successful completion of the course.
- All the delegates/participants must arrange their own hard copy / soft copy of ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 19011:2018 standards required throughout the online program. This is an essential requirement.
- All delegates/participants must have a laptop / desktop with front camera/ web camera, with uninterrupted internet connectivity with at least 1Mbps speed. This is also an essential requirement. The online program will be conducted in video (with audio) mode with all participants and trainer to ensure two way communications.
- All delegates to furnish any one copy of valid government documents for photo verification like Driving License / Passport / Unique Identification copy (Aadhaar card copy), during registration for the course. The same shall be presented in original during the course and at the time of examination. This is an essential requirement.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- CQI/IRCA Registration Scheme and benefits of becoming ISMS Lead Auditor
- Relevant standards, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 17799:2005, ISO/IEC TR 13335 part 3 and part 4, ISO 19011
- The importance of information security
- Assessing security threats and vulnerabilities
- Management of information security risks
- Selecting security controls
- Developing Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Introduction to auditing ISMS
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 auditing techniques
- Managing and leading a ISO/IEC 27001:2013 audit team
- Interview techniques
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit reporting
- Corrective Action & Audit Close out process
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written examination
- Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates/participants who attend entire duration of the course, in all the sessions and qualify in written examination.
- Please note, that the written examination cannot be conducted remotely. Written examination must be taken up within 180 days (from the start of the course), at any of the nearest TUV India Offices, with a prior confirmation of at least two weeks in advance.
9 Hours including break of 1 Hour Each Day
Rs. 22,000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.