As per FSSAI guidelines for food sector (issued on 15/04/2020) on food safety & hygiene during Covid pandemic “for every food business operator (FBO) who are presently in process of starting essential services or preparing for operations post lockdown.
Understanding the guidelines of FSSAI on “Food hygiene & food safety “during Covid-19 Pandemic benchmarking with various standards like WHO /MHA.
Date and Time
Date : 19th May 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Any FBO in supply chain/ manufacturing/ catering/Food Retail/ Food Transport / Schools & institutions & food parks in malls.
- Management Representatives as part of Covid emergency team in any food operational area. For e.g. Pantry services for office.
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors of FSMS or OSHAS
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in emergency response team for covid-19
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities.
- Students & Institutions
- Canteen staff in hospitals, catering, schools,
- Food Safety Professionals in QSR, Food production, shop floor teams
- Understanding coronavirus & Covid -19 symptoms & spread
- Responsibilities of FBO
- Cleaning & disinfection – Before & ongoing practices
- Preventive measures to be taken
- Social distancing
- Personal hygiene
- Other general precautions which needs to be taken as per WHO/FSSAI guidelines
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.
COVID-19 Post Lockdown Preparedness Audit
TUV India is ready to help all businesses with COVID-19 Post Lockdown Preparedness Audit. TUV India intends to assist in the efforts being made by all businesses to re-operationalize by conducting a verification and assessment of the steps being taken by enterprises and institutions in resuming operations.