Course will provide information on concept of Process and related hazards & risks, Definition of PHA & some common PHA techniques which are one of the most important elements of the process safety management program. A PHA is an organized and systematic effort to identify and analyze the significance of potential hazards associated with the processing or handling of highly hazardous chemicals.
The training course provides basic information of PHA that will assist employers and employees in making decisions for improving safety and reducing the consequences of unwanted or unplanned releases of hazardous chemicals & materials.
Date and Time
Date : 16th April 2020
Time : 11.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Engineers associated with Process safety Management
- Multi disciplinary Engineering
- R&D experts seeking understanding on application of PHA Techniques to any process or system in Industries such as Oil & Gas, Petro Chemical, Fertilizer, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals, Pulp and Paper, Explosives, Mining, Iron and steel, and Power Plants.
- Basic Hazard & Risk concept
- Analyzing & determination of PHA
- Overview of some Common PHA Techniques (HAZOP, HAZID, What if , FMEA , Bow Tie)
- Selection of Hazard identification technique as per the process,
- Experienced based examples
- Quiz & Question – Answer session.
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.