This online training program sets out the principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system adopted by the Codex Alimentarius Commission. The HACCP system, which is science based and systematic, identifies specific hazards and measures for their control to ensure the safety of food. HACCP is a tool to assess hazards and establish control systems that focus on prevention rather than relying mainly on end-product testing.
HACCP can be applied throughout the food chain from primary production to final consumption and its implementation should be guided by scientific evidence of risks to human health. As well as enhancing food safety, implementation of HACCP can provide other significant benefits. In addition, the application of HACCP systems can aid inspection by regulatory authorities and promote international trade by increasing confidence in food safety.
Provide a basic understanding of the Codex HACCP 2003
Date and Time
Date : 5th June 2020
Time : 9.30 am to 2.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in Product and Process Design & Development and Safety
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Canteen staff in hospitals, catering, schools Food Safety Professionals in QSR, Food production, shop floor teams
- HACCP- History
- Scope of HACCP
- Hazard Identification
- Pre Requisite Programs
- Flow charts
- 7 principles of HACCP
- Decision tree
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1750/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.