It is essential to understand the basic principles that govern the evolution of microstructure during welding,since the cracking susceptibility of welded structures is a function of microstructure environment and applied stress. This introductory course provides the basic concepts of welding metallurgy and to interpret failures in welded components.
This course helps to understand basics of Welding Metallurgy which plays important role in most of the production activities. It is very important to have this knowledge to ensure the quality of the product is met as per your customer requirement
Date and Time
Date : 24th October'2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Welding Engineers, QA / QC, Production Engineers and Manager,
- Representatives of Inspection agencies
- Representatives of all sectors (Pressure vessels, Structural, Manufacturing etc.) of Industry where welding is used as joining process
Welding Metallurgy Principles of fusion welds which includes :
- Regions of fusion zone
- Solidification of Metals
- Macroscopic Aspects of Weld Solidification
- Effect of Travel Speed and Temperature Gradient on Weld pool shape
- Microscopic Aspects of Weld Solidification
Welding defects which includes :
- Fabrication related defects i.e. Hot cracking ,Warm cracking ,Cold cracking, Process control and others
- Service related defects i.e. Hydrogen induced, Environmentally induced,Fatigue ,Creep etc.
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.