Impact Testing is indispensable in the quality assurance during the construction of pressure retaining parts and vessels. This introductory course provides the basic understanding of Impact Test requirements by ASME Section VIII Division 1 and Section-IX for Material selection & Testing, Test Procedure, acceptance criteria and Implication of Impact Test requirements in Welding Procedure qualifications.
This course helps to understand Basics Impact Properties and Code specific requirements so that such requirements during construction of pressure vessels shall be effectively and satisfactorily fulfilled.
Date and Time
Date : 18th September 2020
Time : 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA/QC, Production Engineers and Manager
- Representatives of Inspection agencies
- Representative of Destructive Testing companies
- Representatives of Pressure Vessels Manufacturers (Who are using ASME as Design Code)
- Representatives of ASME Certified Manufacturers
- Basic Impact Test properties
- Impact property and Historical background
- Basics and Types of Impact test
- Testing standards
- Impact Test Method per SA-370
- Impact Test requirements as per ASME Section VIII DIV I
3. Carbon and Low Alloy steel Materials
- UG-20(f) Exemptions from Impact Testing
- UCS-66(a) Establishing Impact Test requirements and exemptions
- UCS-66(b) Colder MDMT without Impact Testing
- UCS-66(c) Exemption from Impact Test for PWHT
- UCS-68(f) Impact Test requirements for Yield Strength greater than 450 MPa
- UCS-67 Impact Test of Welding Procedure
3.Charpy Impact test Procedure UG-84
- Impact Test requirements as per ASME Section IX
- General requirement
- Welding Procedure Qualification
- Welding Data
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
For Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.