This course designed to provide overview of various types of heat treatments, their effect on material properties and PWHT requirements by ASME Section VIII Div.1, to restore material properties, which may have affected due to manufacturing process and PWHT procedure to be applied.
This course will ensure, delegate will understand and practically apply, why PWHT is required, applicability of PWHT, what are the required controls and parameters for PWHT as required by ASME Sec VIII Div. 1
Date and Time
Date : 19th August 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production, Fabrication, Design Engineers and Manager
- Inspection Engineers, Independent QC consultants
- Estimation Engineers / Managers
- Heat treatment definition
- Various types of heat treatment and their effect on material properties
- PWHT requirement by ASME Section VIII Div.1
- UG 4 to UG 10 material
- UG-79 and UCS-79 – Forming Pressure parts
- UCS-85 – Heat Treatment of Test specimen
- UW-2 – Service restrictions
- UW-10 – Post Weld Heat Treatment
- UW-40 – Procedure for PWHT
- UCS-56 - Requirements of PWHT for Carbon and Low alloy steel
- UHA -32 and Table UHA 32 – Requirement of PWHT for High Alloy Steel
- Appendix 31
- Production test Coupon
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.