This course designed to provide overview of various types of heat treatments, their effect on material properties and PWHT requirements by ASME Section VIII Div.1, to restore material properties, which may have affected due to manufacturing process and PWHT procedure to be applied.
This course will ensure, delegate will understand and practically apply, why PWHT is required, applicability of PWHT, what are the required controls and parameters for PWHT as required by ASME Sec VIII Div. 1
Date and Time
Date : 17th April 2020
Time : 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production, Fabrication, Design Engineers and Manager
- Inspection Engineers, Independent QC consultants
- Estimation Engineers / Managers
- Heat treatment definition
- Various types of heat treatment and their effect on material properties
- PWHT requirement by ASME Section VIII Div.1
- UG 4 to UG 10 material
- UG-79 and UCS-79 – Forming Pressure parts
- UCS-85 – Heat Treatment of Test specimen
- UW-2 – Service restrictions
- UW-10 – Post Weld Heat Treatment
- UW-40 – Procedure for PWHT
- UCS-56 - Requirements of PWHT for Carbon and Low alloy steel
- UHA -32 and Table UHA 32 – Requirement of PWHT for High Alloy Steel
- Appendix 31
- Production test Coupon
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.