This course designed to provide overview of various types of corrosion, corrosion mechanism, commonly applied corrosion protection methods and step by step understanding of Galvanising Principles, Galvanising Process, Galvanising System to ensure effective corrosions protection and inspection.
This course will ensure, delegate will understand basics of corrosion, protection methods and key aspects of Galvanising, Process, Inspection, testing to ensure effective corrosion protection.
Date and Time
Date : 22nd September'2020
Time : 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production, Fabrication, Design Engineers and Manager
- Inspection Engineers, independent QC consultants
- Estimation Engineers / Managers, from all sectors of industry who are using Galvanising as corrosion protection
- Representative of Galvanising Plants
- Types of Corrosion
- Corrosion mechanism and factors affecting corrosion
- Commonly used corrosion protection methods
- Comparison of corrosive protection methods
- Galvanizing as corrosion protection methods.
- Surface Preparation for galvanizing
- Galvanizing process Factors affecting galvanizing quality
- Galvanizing Defects
- Standards for galvanizing
- Inspection / Testing of galvanizing
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.