This course designed to provide overview of various types of corrosion, corrosion mechanism, commonly applied corrosion protection methods and step by step understanding of Galvanising Principles, Galvanising Process, Galvanising System to ensure effective corrosions protection and inspection.
This course will ensure, delegate will understand basics of corrosion, protection methods and key aspects of Galvanising, Process, Inspection, testing to ensure effective corrosion protection.
Date and Time
Date : 14th May 2020
Time : 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production, Fabrication, Design Engineers and Manager
- Inspection Engineers, independent QC consultants
- Estimation Engineers / Managers, from all sectors of industry who are using Galvanising as corrosion protection
- Representative of Galvanising Plants
- Types of Corrosion
- Corrosion mechanism and factors affecting corrosion
- Commonly used corrosion protection methods
- Comparison of corrosive protection methods
- Galvanizing as corrosion protection methods.
- Surface Preparation for galvanizing
- Galvanizing process Factors affecting galvanizing quality
- Galvanizing Defects
- Standards for galvanizing
- Inspection / Testing of galvanizing
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.