This course provides information on the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU as it relates to the manufacturers responsibilities and actions when required to certify pressure equipment according to PED.
The training course provides you with tools to apply the complex subject matter of European legislation, the application of regulations and standards in a structured way to meet your specific requirements.
Date and Time
Date : 25th February 2020
Time : 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- Representatives of manufacturers of pressure equipment
- Representatives of inspection agencies and testing companies
- Quality Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Inspectors of pressure vessels and assemblies
- General Introduction to EU requirements and history
- Understanding CE marking, scope and exclusions of PED
- Common definitions, categorizations
- Essential safety requirements, welding, NDE, Material, Hydro test
- Conformity assessment modules
- Technical Documentation DOC
- Responsibilities of manufacturer Involvement & Role of Notified Bodies
- PED guidelines
Softcopy of Certificate of Participation will be issued on attending entire duration of Webinar.
Rs. 1000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.