- This course covers brief about Measurement System Analysis (Variable & Attribute Method).
- This course also given an overview of implementing method at supply chain and Interactions with customer specific requirements.
- Internal auditors can understand how to audit on MSA at all type of audits.
To develop understanding on:
- Basis of Measurement System Analysis
- Linkages between IATF & Customer Specific Requirements
- Types of MSA
- Gauge R & R
- Attribute Study
- Linkages with NPD Process & Supplier Management
- Internal audit techniques of MSA
Date and Time
Date : 22nd June 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Quality Executives
- Management representative
- Existing all type of internal auditors (System, Process, product & Supplier)
- QMS Consultants
- Cross Functional Team
- Production & Quality executives
- Basis of Core Tools
- Definition of MSA
- MSA requirements in IATF
- Customer Requirements on MSA
- Basis & Types of MSA
- Benefits of MSA
- MSA – Variable Method (GRR)
- MSA – Attribute Method
- Questions and Answers
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
7 Hours including break of 1 Hour
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.