Requirements and Guidelines to extend ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 for privacy information management system.
- Understand the content of ISO/IEC 27701, both requirements and guidance and how it will improve your processing of PII
- Determine the effectiveness of an organization’s PIMS
- Understand how the standard maps to the privacy framework and principles in other ISO/IEC standards (e.g. 29100, 27018 and 29151) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Date and Time
Date : 12th September 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
Who should attend ?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementation and maintenance of an ISO/IEC 27701 (Privacy Information Management System), including Personally Identifiable Information-Controllers & Processors.
- Principles of ISO/IEC 27701 and the changes required to extend your ISMS
- How ISO/IEC 27701 can extend your ISO/IEC 27001 information security management system (ISMS) to include requirements for protecting personally identifiable information (PII) and provide a framework for a privacy information management system (PIMS)
- How the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 will provide the basis of an effective PIMS and provides guidance for PII controllers and/or PII processors
- Common terms and definitions, as well as the key concepts and requirements
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
4 Hours Including break of 30 Minutes
Rs. 2000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.