The FSSC 22000 certification scheme outlines the requirements for the audit and certification of food safety management systems (FSMS) of organizations in the food supply chain. The Scheme provides a voluntary certification model that can be applied across the entire food supply chain. Since February 2010, the Scheme has been benchmarked and recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) confirming global food industry recognition and acceptance. This Course has been designed with an aim of providing an overview of the Requirements of the FSSC 22000 V5 as well as the Major Differences between FSSC 22000 V 4.1 & FSSC 22000 V 5.
- To make delegates understand the need for Changes to the previous ISO Standards.
- To make delegates understand the (new) High Level Structure of ISO Standards.
- To make delegates understand the need for Changes to FSSC 22000.
- To Provide an Overview of FSSC 22000 V 5 – i.e. ISO 22000:2018, ISO/TS 22002-X & the FSSC 22000 Additional Requirements.
- To provide an Overview of the Key Differences between FSSC 22000 V 4.1 & FSSC 22000 V 5.
Date and Time
Date : 20th May 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representative(s) / Food Safety Team Leader( s)
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers actively involved in ensuring Food Safety Conformance.
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Regulatory Personnel
- Interpretation of ISO 22000:2018 requirements viz. Context of organization & understanding requirements of interested parties, process approach, leadership, risk based thinking, support processes including documentation requirements, operations, performance evaluation & improvement
- Overview of the other FSSC 22000 V 5 Requirements – viz. ISO/TS 22002-X, FSSC Additional Requirements.
- Differences between FSSC 22000 V 4.1 & FSSC 22000 V 5.
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
For Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.