Course will provide overview on Certification Requirements and System along with understanding basic requirements of EN 1090 for manufacturing, welding, welding systems, controls, establishing execution class, Consequence Classes, Service Categories and Production Categories of structural steelwork as structures. The conformity assessment of steel components including the manufacturing characteristics, brief requirement of structural design characteristics.
The training course designed to give insight to delegate on EN 1090 Basics, Certification Process and System Requirements, so that delegate can effectively implement system requirement in compliance to EN 1090 – 1 / 2 and prepare DOP
Date and Time
Date : 26th Aug 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production, Inspection, Managers and Engineers.
- Welding Inspectors, Welding Coordinators, Auditors, and Inspection Engineers involved in welding activities.
- Representatives of welded structural component manufacturers of Infrastructure, Bridge, Building, towers etc.
- Requirements of CPR 305/2011
- Introduction to EN 1090
- Construction product requirements
- EN 1090-1 Execution of steel structures and Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components
- Structural Characteristic
- Requirement of structural design and evaluation
- Factory production control
- EN 1090-2 Technical requirements for the execution of steel structures
- Determination of Execution class
- Consequence Classes
- Stress categories
- Production categories
- Requirement of quality levels
- Preparation of DOP
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.