Allergen Management is requirement for controlling the allergens cascading in food chain, where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control allergen in order to ensure that food is safe for human consumption. As the World changes with increased prominence of services, globalization, more complex supply chains, increased interested parties’ expectations as well as information, the awareness of Allergen in the food we eat becomes paramount.
This course has been designed with an aim of providing an overview of the Requirements of the Allergen Management, Best practices in industry to prevent allergen cross-contamination, Potential errors & method to control them, insightful case studies, the Major focus on awareness to what is allergen & its global burden, available detection method and control methods with global labelling policy.
- To make delegates understand the need for Allergen Management Plan.
- To make delegates understand the Food Allergy & allergens.
- To develop understanding on the basic requirements of controlling the Allergen cross-contamination.
- To enable delegates to focus understanding on Global burden due to Allergens.
- To provide an Overview of the Global Labelling policies.
- To provide an overview of daily errors in Allergen Management & best practice to avoid them.
- To give Delegates an overview of How to Audit the Requirements of the Allergen management.
Date and Time
Date : 23rd June 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representative (s) / Food Safety Team Leader
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers actively involved in ensuring Food Safety Conformance.
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Regulatory Personnel
- Academic Personnel & Students
- Professionals in food Safety management
- What is Food Allergy & allergen?
- Types of Allergens & symptoms
- Global burdens due to food Allergy
- Causes, Prevention, Management of allergen & Public policy (FDA & FSSAI) and It’s development.
- Analytical methods for allergen detection with principles.
- Allergen incidence & daily management.
- Allergen labelling guidelines.
- Potentials for Allergen Cross-contamination in Food chain.
- Guidelines & Methods of Allergen cleaning validation.
- Reference doses, threshold limit & criteria for setting threshold limit.
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.
Allergens Testing Service
At TUV India Food Testing Laboratory, we use the latest R-Biopharm immunochemical (ELISA, lateral flow test) kits and cover a wide range of allergens. The method used is of ELISA. TUV India provides our clients with fast results of prime quality.