This webinar gives insight on how to initiate TPM in organisation, setting up a TPM Governing committee, how to initiate TPM in organisation, TPM Pillars, steps involved in TPM etc. and is good for person who wants to implement TPM in organisation.
- To understand TPM premises, pillars and the tools & techniques,
- To understand the concepts of TPM pillars
- To know the method of developing the foundation for TPM pillars
- To know the system of building the steps in each pillar
- Create a TPM in organisation
- How to initiate TPM in Organisation
Date and Time
Date : 24th June 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Production and Maintenance Engineers
- Heads of Process
- Heads of the manufacturing units
- Quality and Production and Process Control Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Industrial Engineers
- Students aspiring for Production or manufacturing jobs with at-least one year hands-on experience in any manufacturing industry
- Introduction to TPM
- History of TPM
- Benefit of TPM
- TPM organisation
- 12 step to TPM
- Over view of each pillar
- Individual Improvement
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Planned Maintenance
- Education & Training
- Initial Phase control
- Quality Maintenance
- Office TPM
- Health safety and environment
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
7 Hours including break of 1 Hour
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.