This course provides information on the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU as it relates to the manufacturers responsibilities and actions when required to certify pressure equipment according to PED & CE Marking.
The training course provides you with tools to apply the complex subject matter of European legislation, the application of regulations and standards in a structured way to meet your specific requirements.
Date and Time
Date : 5th May 2020
Time : 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- Representatives of manufacturers of pressure equipment
- Representatives of inspection agencies and testing companies
- Quality Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Inspectors of pressure vessels and assemblies
- Representatives of Material Manufacturers like casting, forging, plate, pipe fitting
- General Introduction to EU requirements and history
- Understanding CE marking, scope and exclusions of PED
- Common definitions, categorizations
- Essential safety requirements, welding, NDE, Material, Hydro test
- Conformity assessment modules
- Technical Documentation DOC
- Responsibilities of manufacturer Involvement & Role of Notified Bodies
- PED guidelines
Softcopy of Certificate of Participation will be issued on attending entire duration of Webinar.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.