This course covers an Overview of ISO 45001:2018 Standard requirement and its interpretations. This course is highly useful for all organizations to understand the Standard requirements and to improve Occupational Health & Safety Performance.
To develop understanding on
- Annex SL
- Standard requirements
Date and Time
Date : 2nd May 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Safety Executives / Managers / Operational Managers
- Management Representatives / co-ordinators
- Occupational Health & Safety Consultants
- Anyone who wish to have overview of ISO 45001
- Introduction to ISO 45001
- Framework to Annex SL
- Context of Organization & interested party requirements
- OH&S System Planning
- Leadership and Workers Participation & Consultation
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Documentation requirements
- Operational Planning and control
- Outsourcing, Procurement and contractors
- OH&S Performance Evaluation
- OH&S Improvement
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
6 Hours including break of 1 Hour
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.