ISO 22000 specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption. As the World changes with increased prominence of services, globalization, more complex supply chains, increased interested parties’ expectations as well as information availability, all ISO Standards as well are being re structured with greater focus on Sustainability and increased risk-based thinking. In line with the same, ISO 22000 was revised for the first time in the year 2018. This course has been designed with an aim of providing an overview of the Requirements of the Revised Standard ISO 22000:2018, the Major Differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018 along with more focus on Risk Based Thinking.
- To make delegates understand the need for Changes to the previous ISO Standards.
- To make delegates understand the (new) High Level Structure of ISO Standards.
- To develop understanding on the basic requirements of ISO 22000:2018.
- To enable delegates to focus understanding on risk based thinking.
- To understand transition plan for upgradation to v 2018 for already certified companies.
- To provide an Overview of the Key Differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018.
Date and Time
Date : 16th April 2020
Time : 1.30 pm to 6.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representative(s) / Food Safety Team Leader(s)
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors Food Safety Professionals, Managers actively involved in ensuring Food Safety Conformance
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Annex SL – High level structure
- Interpretation of ISO 22000:2018 requirements viz. Context of organization & understanding requirements of interested parties, process approach, leadership, risk based thinking, support processes including documentation requirements, operations, performance evaluation & improvement
- Transition plan for upgradation to new standard, Differences between ISO 22000:2005 & ISO 22000:2018
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
4 hours 30 Minutes including Break for 30 minutes
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.