- This course covers discussions on what is new in IATF 16949:2016 Automotive QMS Standard as compared with ISO/TS 16949:2009 along with overview of new version of ISO 9001 (released in September 2015).
- This course also gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations.
- The course is useful to understand the changes to ensure smooth transition.
- To develop understanding on:
- Key changes in requirements Focus of IATF and salient features of IATF 16949
- Interpretation of Changed requirement
- Guidance on SI and FAQs
- To be able to understand the new terms used (like Risk-based thinking, Interested Parties Requirements, Total Productive Maintenance [TPM], Automotive Process Approach, etc.
Date and Time
Date : 30th May 2020
Time : 9.30 am to 2.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Quality Executives/Managers,
- Management representatives,
- Existing internal auditors of ‘TS 16949’
- QMS / TS 16949 Consultants
- Production Executives
- Brief history of IATF 16949
- Brief on changes to ISO 9001
- Salient features of IATF 16949
- Major changes with reference to ISO/TS 16949:2009 (& ISO 9001:2008)
- Focus of IATF 16949
- Transition strategy
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- Guidance on implementing the changes to QMS
- Self-study time
- Questions and answers Quiz
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
4 hours 30 Minutes including Break for 30 minutes
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.