The major feature of this training module is to know AS9100 D requirements & their applications in organization’s Quality Management system processes.
To develop understanding on:
- AS9100 D requirements clause wise
- Applicability of AS9100 D requirements
- Aerospace Specific requirements e.g Operational Risk management, Configuration management, Counterfeit part management & Product safety.
- Value addition by each and every employee in the organization for implementation of AS9100 D requirements.
Date and Time
Date : 29th April 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 2.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- All the employees of the organization including
- Aerospace Industry personnel who wish to implement enhance quality management system based on AS 9100 in their organization
- Those who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the quality management system
- Representatives of organizations certified for AS9100D, willing to perceive qualification as an Internal auditor for AS9100 D.
- Representatives of organizations willing to go for fresh certification of AS9100 D.
- Those who are planning to attend higher level training courses like AS 9100 internal auditor/documentation & implementation course.
- REQUIREMENTS OF ISO/IEC 17025 : 2017
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- Changes and additional Requirements
- General requirements
- Structural requirements
- Resource requirements
- Process requirements
- Management system requirements
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
4 hours 30 Minutes including Break for 30 minutes
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.