Being able to make decisions and solve problems effectively is a necessary and vital part of a manager’s job. This workshop builds & enhances these critical competencies.
To provide participants with tools & techniques to enable them to improve their decision-making & problem solving capabilities through critical thinking, structured reasoning and creativity.
Who should attend ?
Middle to Senior Managers
- Identify & understand why decision making is important
- Understand and apply a systematic decision making process
- Understand the link between problem solving and & organizational success
- Understand and apply a five step problem solving process
- Understand how to systematically analyze problems to identify root causes and develop solutions
- Understand how to use a variety of techniques and tools for creative thinking to generate alternative solutions to problems
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.