- To understand the different PHAs
- To impart/enhance skills to conduct PHAs
- To enable the delegates to plan,conduct & manage HAZOP in accordance with the IEC standard
The course will guide participants on learning –how to identify hazards by recognized PHA methods, how to conduct HAZOP. A full hands on experience of carrying out HAZOP will be imparted by illustrations and practice problems which will eventually help participants to gain full confidence.
All delegates participating should have reasonably good understanding on basic requirements of process safety. Knowledge of English is essential.
Who should attend ?
- HSE Managers
- Operations executives
- Process, project and engineering practitioners and managers
- Laboratory chemists
- Introduction - Process Risk Management, Safety Layers, ALARPS
- HAZID-the PHAs- Check lists, What if, FMEA FTA, HAZOP
- HAZOP-Legal requirements
- Legal requirements
- What is HAZOP?, HAZOP Standard
- Hazards Identification during life cycle
- HAZOP Management, HAZOP Limitations
- HAZOP Core elements
- Guidewords, Common Parameters, Deviations, Causes, Common deviations and Causes
- HAZOP Procedure and Methodology
- Benefits of HAZOP
- HAZOP Illustrations
- HAZOP Practice
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.